Kick start your pelvic floor rehab
Your personalised programme to reset your pelvic floor
I'm here to support you!
With my online course and 1:1 support you will know exactly what to focus on, feel motivated and get my support to stay on track.
This package is all about getting you the results you want so that you can get back to the things you love doing.
What is Kick start your pelvic floor rehab?
I’ve been wracking my brains to create an offer that will get results for you. I want to offer you personal support and encouragement as well as an option that fits nicely into your life. I totally get that life is busy. You’re not always able to attend live online classes but you do want to improve your pelvic floor.
This offer will get you started, provided you with a personalised plan and help you stay motivated to work through the online course.
The Kick start your pelvic floor rehab package does exactly what it says on the tin! It kick starts your rehab with 1:1 coaching followed by an 8 steps online course to do the rest.
Together we will realign, stretch and strengthen your whole body, tackle those daily habits that are making things worse and make sure you can get back to all the activities you’ve been avoiding.
Let’s get to the nitty gritty
What you get:
- 1 x 1 hour online session with me to review your symptoms, assess your alignment and postural habits and provide you with a full and personalised plan to get you started with your pelvic floor rehab. Before the session I will ask you to fill out my pelvic floor questionnaire so that I can capture your full history. This means we can get stuck straight into the nitty gritty during the session.
- Continued video support from me for 8 weeks. That means you can send me videos of yourself doing each exercise and I will provide feedback via email or video. This will help you to know that you’re doing everything right and making progress.
- A personalised plan of what you need to focus on, how to integrate it into your life and how you can return to the activities that you’re currently missing out on.
- Lifetime access to my 8 Steps to Pelvic Floor Happiness online course to support your pelvic floor rehab journey. Over 8 weeks you will learn how to realign, stretch and strengthen your whole body to get your pelvic floor working again. This course lays the foundations for good pelvic floor health. Inside the course I share with you the lifestyle habits that may be causing your problems and tell you how you can change things to improve your symptoms. You will learn 11 foundation exercises PLUS how to relax your pelvic floor, improve shoulder mobility and build your hip strength. The course also includes the right breathing technique you need to ensure your pelvic floor can relax and contract when you need it to. It’s a whole body and mind approach that includes pelvic floor safe yoga, restorative exercise and lifestyle coaching (the course costs £97 without any support)
- 8 weeks of email support to answer all your questions and gently keep you accountable as you move through the course
Love for the course
Ladies I would say do it – now! I signed up for the 8 steps to happiness 3 weeks ago and that alone was very good value for money. I know Clare is only at the end of an email if I need advice. It’s so easy to say you’re too busy, but to be honest you and your health are the most important thing so spending half an hour or so every other day watching Clare’s online tutorials etc and then integrating her advice into your everyday life isn’t much in the grand scheme of things. So go do it and sign up. I can see little improvements already and my hips/pelvis feel so much better from the stretches and posture correction.
You take the natural approach to our pelvic floor issues rather than a GP ignoring it, making light of it or prescribing the wrong kind of treatment.
As a woman we shouldn’t just take it on the chin and accept the suffering. We just need some sensible guidance and advice to get us back on track and Clare Makin is the lady to help you on your way.
Enjoyed having the 1:1, just to talk things through.
I am currently doing the monster walks, standing, trying to nose breathe & floor sitting daily – so small steps, like you say.
This package is for you if:
You have tried the conventional methods of improving your pelvic floor and nothing has worked
You haven’t tried anything yet because your symptoms have only just started to bother you
You are missing out on going for long walks, running and exercise classes because you will probably leak a bit
You are happy to put in the effort to change some daily habits and integrate a few exercises into your day
You have suffered for years, feel totally fed up and know it’s time to get it sorted once and for all!
Have you said YES to one or more of these? If you have then let me help you. We can get to the bottom of what’s happening and get you back on track so that you can enjoy your life fully.
"I believe that everyone can benefit from a safe and sustainable yoga practice. I carefully create inclusive yoga classes that focus on strength, mobility and balance. We all have different bodies, different abilities and different goals. Each person's yoga practice is personal to them and my role is to guide you on your journey.
I've been practising yoga for over 20 years and in 2016 decided that I wanted to expand my knowledge further so decided to train as a yoga teacher. Since then I have completed 2 teacher trainings in 'traditional hatha yoga' and 'yoga with a focus on the science of movement.'
I've loved the power of movement since childhood when I studied ballet, tap and disco dance. I've always been fascinated in how our bodies move and how we can learn new ways of using our body which benefit our whole wellbeing.
My interest in women's health started when I rehabilitated my pelvic floor with a full body approach. I learned how to realign, stretch and strengthen my body to improve the function of my pelvic floor. Now I'm passionate about sharing what I've learned with others!"
Clare is a qualified yoga teacher (500hrs) and certified Your Pelvic Matters instructor, with a background in dance training.
200 hours hatha yoga teacher training - Bahia Yoga
300 hours modern yoga teacher training - Heart and Bones yoga
Your Pelvic Matters qualified instructor